“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
The Men’s Ministry of Trinity Communion Church exists to foster relationship between men in order that we might glorify God and become the men God intended for us to be. We aim to invite men into an ever growing in relationship with Jesus Christ. In doing so we anticipate the Good News of the Gospel to come to life in our families, our church, our community, and worldwide.
A snap shot of some of our activities together:
- Prayer groups
- Bible studies and book studies
- Annual Retreat to Abbey of the Genesee
- Father’s Day Red Wings Baseball outing
- Spring Soft ball league: “Trinity Trailblazers”
- Basketball on Sunday Afternoons
Please contact Pastor Eric Ockrin for more information.