Christmas Blessing Bags
Tuesday, November 28, 2023
In the spirit of the season, let's bless our friends at School 50 with a Christmas meal.
Grab a bag from the Narthex or fill a reusable bag of your own. Bags are due back by 12/17. Below is a guideline for needed items:
We ask please No Pork, Ham products in whatever form – including Jello/gelatin of any kind –to be sensitive to Islamic families.
Please buy at least one of the following in eachcategory:
• Stovetop-style Stuffing – Chicken or Turkey flavor
• Canned veggies –corn,green beans, mixed veggies, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce – 2 or 3 of a variety ofveggies
• Can/Box of Chicken/Veggie broth
• Small bag of rice
• Small bag of driedbeans, lentils or chickpeas
• Fresh Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes
• Fresh Onions
• Coffee – not flavored (ground) and/or black tea bags or loose
*We are also looking toprovide Frozen turkeys or chickens for each bag we collect*
Thank you for caring forthe stranger and sojourner in this land: “If one of your brethren becomes poor, andfalls into poverty among you, then you shall help him, like a stranger or a sojourner,that he may live with you.” Leviticus 25:35