Women's Virtual Cooking Class!
Saturday, February 26, 2022
Let's make gnocchi together!
The women’s ministry team at TCC, along with Christin would love for you to join us for a virtual cooking class on Saturday February 26th! We will make gnocchi together! Please plan to join in 6-7:30pm to learn two different types of gnocchi, as well as a sauce to pair.
Below is the zoom link you will need to be a part of the fun, as well as a full list of ingredients and cooking tools needed. Feel free to email Christin with any cooking prep questions: email@example.com
Looking forward to cooking with you! See below for a list of what you will need and prep that is required before class.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED-
- one small (15-16 oz.) ricotta
- 4 egg yolks
- 3-4 of your favorite type of medium/large potatoes (white, yellow, russet), cut lengthwise and baked face up in a 400 degree oven until soft with a fork
- 32 oz. white flour
- one pint (16oz.) heavy cream
- a few tbsps butter
- your choice Parmesan or other hard aged cheese
- 2 bowls (medium or large)
- 2 spatulas
- cook's knife or pastry scraper (to cut the gnocchi)
- cutting board
- 1-2 baking sheets
- large pot for boiling
- medium sized single handled pot (to make the sauce)